hereinafter referred to as ‘the Application’.
2. The data of the Application’s User is processed by REVEAL POLSKA Sp. z o.o. liability
company based in Opole, at Cygana 4 street (postal code: 45-131 Opole), entered into the Register of
Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000167834 in the District Court in
Opole, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, with a NIP number 7542744373,
REGON 532397209, being, with reference to the users’ personal data, the administrator of personal
data, as specified by the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997.
3. By installing the Application and setting up the user’s Account, the User gives consent to their
personal data being processed, pursuant to the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Act and
accepts the Terms and Conditions on http://www.reveal.pl
4. The data entered in the User’s Application are not visible or accessible in other Applications
assigned to other Users.
5. While using the Application, apart from the data entered by the Users, data, concerning the
location, the device, the operating system, etc., can be also collected automatically.
6. All the data sent by the Internet are encrypted to prevent being read.
7. In case of an audit by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, the data can
be revealed to the Inspectorate employees, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act.
8. In case of violation of the Terms and Regulations, violation of the law or when required by
the law, the data can be released to the judicial authorities.
9. In order to secure the technical functioning of the application and the durability of the data,
the data can be copied, multiplied and stored on servers located in server rooms serviced by third
parties, providing data storing and securing services for the Service Provider.
10. All the data are stored on servers located in the area of the European Union.